Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More Botanical Blooms


I love this set! (Don't forget, as a SAB set, it is available only with a $50 SU purchase, and only until Mar 31). I had seen some very spring-like cards made with it, so using again some retired DSP (whittling that stash down little by little), and basically the same design as the birthday card we did for the SAB Mystery Hostess, I spent the afternoon stamping with Petra. 8 cards! None exactly the same, but all similar. Ihave to admit, I am starting to really like the Certainly Celery Poly-Twill ribbon, too (also a SAB selection). These 4 are the best ones. 3 are already addressed and stamped, waiting to wing their way to Kentucky to thank my parents and sisters for their birthday gifts. How did you spend your snow day?

5 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I love the wonderful spring colors. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Julia. Thanks for leaving such a nice comment about my butterfly card on my blog. I so appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so pretty. Love the color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty. I do have this set coming to me tomorrow. cant wait to play with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't care for this set when I first saw it, but after seeing your cards, I wish I had have ordered it! Hmm- there's still time! ;) Thanks for enabling me!!

    ReplyDelete