Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to School Chocolate





My favorite kind! Both the brand, and the words "Back to School"! :)
Yes, I know, my kids don't think I am funny either. Molly's Open House was last night and tonight we have Russell's. I am not sure why, but I always start the year by giving the teachers chocolate! I am not usually organized enough to have it for Open House Night, but this chocolate was calling my name-- needed to get it out of the house QUICKLY. There are 2-- one for his new teacher, and one for last year's teacher who we will miss immensely.

All I did was my favorite chocolate wrapper technique-- I cut Rose Red CS to 7 1/2 X 5, and cut the designer paper (retired Raspberry Tart) slightly smaller. The ribbon is Purely Pomegranate satin ribbob, and that about finished the roll. Darn, I loved that ribbon. Whoops, time to go, later!

No comments:

Post a Comment