Sunday, December 20, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!



The wish of every school child (and not a few teachers, LOL!) on the Eastern Seaboard was granted over the weekend. Snow began falling Friday night and didn't stop here in Northern Virginia until late Saturday night. This is the view from my front door around 4 pm Saturday. At 11 am Saturday the reindeer were up to their knees in snow. At 5, it was up to their rumps! The plows have not yet made it even to the somewhat major street that leads to our subdivision; church is canceled and I imagine the stores are still shut. A good day to get overdue Christmas cards done, yes? Though I am beginning to think I should just make New Year cards instead-- then it will look like I PLANNED to be late!

In honor of the snow-- another snowman card! This one is from Tracy. Wasn't this a good swap, I loved both Heidi's and Tracy's cards. My kids think this one is adorable--love that little snowman! He is from Punch Pals.


No comments:

Post a Comment