Monday, January 18, 2010

Stamping as therapy....




Truly, stamping is my therapy. I have TONS of stuff to do before heading into school tomorrow, but I am so glad I got to spend some time with some stamping friends today and get all inky. A lot cheaper than therapy, yes? And you actually have something to hold in your hands afterwards! We organized a quick swap-- we each made 12 cards (all the same design), 4 with a birthday sentiment, 4 that say Get Well Soon or Thinking of you, and 4 Thank You's. The ladies said I could share their cards with you on the blog, so we'll start with our hostess.......

Tracy's card! Bright and sunny. Look closely-- she sewed that layer onto the card (you can always get a close-up view by clicking on the photo to enlarge it). This is just the card to cheer someone up, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment