Friday, October 30, 2009

Oink! Oink!



One final Halloween card! This is a holdover from last year because I loved it so much I wanted to keep an example. NOTHING got done this week-- I'll bet you guessed why from the title of the post! Yep, the dreaded flu hit Wednesday and I am just now surfacing on Friday night. Bless my husband (did everything for the kids, and hit the commissary too) and Giant's Bakery Dept (I thought it was much safer to get them to make the cookies I committed for Russell's school party). One quick trip out to get those and I was on the couch for the rest of the day. Even the cat avoided me (can cats get swine flu?). Not entirely sure that is what it was, I didn't go the doctor-- I guess I will know for sure if it returns, worse, in a day or two as it did for my friend Lori (who didn't get BOO-ed because I was in bed! Sorry, Lori!).

Have a safe, HEALTHY Halloween!!

julia

No comments:

Post a Comment