Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy November




Say it with me....November already!! Keeping this blog not only lets me anticipate things to come, but reflect back on what was going on only a few short months ago. It seems as though it has been ages since I scooped up back-to-school ice cream sundaes in the driveway, but it was only 2 months ago. Wow. In one short month I will be struggling with what to write for our Christmas letter (I never know what to leave out and what to keep in-- a lot of joy in our life, but a lot of distressing moments, too). Anyway, that is NEXT month's issue!

For today's post I am again featuring a card from last year-- this was a "card front" swap I did for my upline's meeting to show that yes, I could do simple, LOL! Ok, the oval is a frame, and yes the Always Artichoke is stamped with Chocolate Chip-inked Canvas, and yes, I cut out leaves, but come on-- don't you think this is simple?

Off now to very, very slowly clean the house. I woke up today feeling blessedly normal, but I'm determined not to push it. I don't want another couple of days on the couch feeling miserable.

Stay healthy!

julia

No comments:

Post a Comment