Monday, November 23, 2009

Noah is in heaven now

One of my kids today drove me to the wall. Attitude, mouth, disrespectful, ungrateful, you name it. I wasn't exactly nice when dealing with it, even if I did keep it together. Then tonight, sitting here totally frustrated, I got a reality check. I wrote earlier about a little boy named Noah, dying of Neuroblastoma. I'm sorry to tell you Noah died this morning.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/21522646/detail.html

If you sent a card, or said a prayer, thank you.

My friend Kathy told me today of another child here in Stafford suffering from the same thing. Check out Carter's Crusaders at www.carterharris.blogspot.com and please keep Carter in your prayers.

Suddenly, I'm very thankful all my child suffers from is ADHD and a big mouth.

1 comment: