Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Valentines

Yep, more Valentines! I was laughing at myself, because I had plans to do much more elaborate packaging, but push came to shove and I quickly reached for the cello bags again. The Ghirardellis fit perfectly in the 3 1/2" wide bags. I love those chocolates, and I was sure to fix those first, otherwise the chocolate might have--ahem!--disappeared. I was the lucky recipient of this Valentine's treat! Do you recognize the style? Yes, Audrey again! This little foldover box held the only Valentine chocolate I did receive (Byron was respecting the diet, which is probably a good thing but boy was I glad to have a little something). It held a delicious chocolate graham cracker coated in semi-sweet chocolate and sprinkled with candy cinnamon hearts. I hurried to photograph it so I could eat it! Thanks so much Audrey, I think I'll base my Easter candy treats on this box.


Don't forget my big Birthday Bash next week! Two sessions, Tuesday evening at 7 or Wednesday morning at 9:30. Each $25 purchase (pre s/h, tax, and yes, you can email orders to me and still be eligible) nets you one raffle ticket for the hostess benefits (assumes we reach $150 in sales) and another for door prizes. Normally I ask for birthday cards (it is my birthday, after all!) but this year, with every card with envelope that you bring to send to a deployed service member, you'll get an extra door prize raffle ticket. RSVPs by Sat at 5pm please!


No comments:

Post a Comment