Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to School treats


Back to School! Woo hooo! The kids were excited this morning to head back, even if Molly had butterflies in her tummy! Russell has one of these tucked into his backpack for his teacher, and handed another to the bus driver when he got on. It is the bag in a box that we learned how to make in class last Christmas. I love this because it lets you use up remnants of designer paper (you only need 5.5" X 11" for this size, and can adjust size as needed). This paper was stuck in a drawer in the craft room, I found it when we moved. It coordinates beautifully with Pumpkin Pie ribbon and Bravo Burgundy cardstock. "Enjoy" comes from Lovely Labels, one of those stamp sets I think I will always hold on to! Inside is 1/2 a bag of Hershey Toffee and Almond Chip Nuggets. I deliberately did not buy those until yesterday, as they are my favorite! Today will be taken up with errands and getting some cleaning done. Isn't it funny, I can't wait to clean -- I won't be interrupted every 5 minutes. I might actually get a lot done today! Our neighborhood celebration is Friday-- breakfast at a restaurant. What are you doing to celebrate?

No comments:

Post a Comment