Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad!




It is my Dad's birthday this weekend! I bought this set specifically because he is a golfer (maybe a golf addict would be more accurate!) and I loved the sentiment: "Hope your day is par-fect!". This card was cased from one by JanTInk, someone else did the inside as the flag on a golf course but I didn't write down who! I like Joy fold cards because they are different. I had to hold it shut to photograph it (notice how the chocolate chip frames the main element). I sponged the sky and grass but so ineptly that I had to throw my first attempt away and start over. This time I stamped my golfer on a separate piece of paper, colored him, cut him out, and pasted him on the (now nicely sponged) grass. Some days are just like that! I was pretty happy with this in the end, and I hope he is, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment